COVID 19: Office Update
Updated: March 17, 2020
During these dynamic times, we wanted to ensure our clients know we’re continuing to work hard for them.
For the health and safety of our employees, their families and our clients, RLA Architects will continue to follow the Government of Canada’s suggest practices and will update our practices as their guidelines change.
Our office will continue to remain open, but will operate on a limited basis and will not accept walk-in clients.
Currently, we’ve implemented the following practices;
- RLA employees are encouraged to work from home and are equipped to do so. Our teams are continuing to work collaboratively via phone, email and Slack communication to serve our clients.
- Project leads will be available by email and phone, via their cell numbers.
- All in-person meetings are cancelled until further notice. RLA can host selective meetings via Go2Meeting. We are able to connect with clients via their hosting platforms as well
- Field reviews will continue to be completed, but in person field reviews will occur only when necessary.
- RLA is also completing web-based field reviews, where non-critical and follow-up field reviews are needed. Here, contractors invite RLA via Go2Meeting (paid), Microsoft Teams (free) or another app to conduct walk-throughs (of a pre-arranged route) or reviews of specific parts of the work.
Our leadership team will continue to monitor the situation. We will continually be available, offering assurance letters and sign-offs when needed.
If you have additional questions, feel free to call our office at 604-669-3339 or email us at email@example.com
Wishing you the best of health.
The Team @ RLA Architects Inc.